Wedding Album update instructions
If after reviewing your album, you have changes to be made or specific requests for the images in the design, you can make those adjustments using the following instructions:
1) Open your Album Gallery (provided in your invitation email), and click the spread to open it full screen.
2) Click "Add Comments" at the bottom of the page.
3) If you have just a GENERAL NOTE about the entire spread, simply use the "Text Comment" option.
4) If you have a note pertaining to a SPECIFIC IMAGE in the design, use the "Highlight Area" tool to indicate the photo that needs to be changed.
When requesting an image swap, please indicate the YYMMDD-000_9999 image number from your gallery (ie, "160805-342_1983.jpg"...but you can shorten to just "342" - the sequence number of the photo).
In other words, please don't just put "swap with another photo of Uncle Gary" or "choose another of the church".
Remember, it is difficult to replace a horizontal image with a vertical, or vice versa. If an image swap requires an orientation change, note that the layout of the page may change.
CAN ADDITIONAL PHOTOS BE ADDED?
Because we work very hard to maximize the space used and keep the design balanced without getting too cluttered, it is not possible to simply "plop in" another image. You do, however, have two options:
1) Remove an image from the layout and replace it with the desired image
2) Purchase additional pages for your album ($50 each), each of which can accommodate up to 3 images. NOTE - Some book vendors we use require page counts in quantities of 10, while others require quantities of 2...ask us if you are unsure.
3) Pay for additional design work and retouching to add photos to the design without adding more pages ($20 per image).
HOW MANY CHANGES CAN I SUBMIT?
We want you to be happy with the design, therefore there is no specific limit on the number of changes you can make to the design.*
However, to keep the process moving and prevent changes from being missed, we ask that ALL changes be submitted at the same time.
If additional changes come in after this point:
1) We will send a revised proof after implementing your changes and before retouching. Any additional changes after this point will be billed at $10 per changed image.
2) We will then send another final proof after retouching. Because at this point, the design is done and the images have been retouched, any additional changes after this point will be billed at $30 per changed image.
Any questions, send us an email!
*WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE CHANGES THAT SIGNIFICANTLY NEGATIVELY IMPACT THE AESTHETIC COMPOSITION OF THE DESIGN, OR RETOUCHING REQUESTS THAT PORTRAY AN INACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF OUR WORK AND PHOTOGRAPHIC STYLE